Safety is our number one priority at Vapor Road. Most of our vape devices use lithium-ion batteries, which are great for their high energy capacity and ease of recharging, but come with some risks. We strongly recommend everyone who plans to purchase and use these batteries has an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of these batteries. If you have any concerns about the safety or condition of your batteries, please call Vapor Road at (727)350-5842 so we can advise you!
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- DO NOT store loose or in a pocket, purse, etc.
- ALWAYS use a protective case or box for storage and transport
- Batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage as batteries may EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE if misused or mishandled
- KEEP AWAY from metal/conductive objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way
- DO NOT over-charge or charge above the maximum voltage rating
- DO NOT over-discharge or exceed the continuous discharge rating
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- ALWAYS use caution when removing from a device
- ONLY use within manufacturer’s specification
- ONLY use approved, authentic batteries
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging unattended
- ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery
- ONLY use the manufacturer’s chargers and cables
- DO NOT leave a battery unattended while charging
- DO NOT mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly
- Recycle your batteries responsibly
An exploded vape device. Don't let this happen to you!